COVID-19 SALON PROTOCOL
The Grand Salon is interested in two things: good hair and a healthy community. In order to keep our Grand Salon family safe we're taking very specific precautions. You'll find them listed below. At this time, and for the foreseeable future, WE ARE:
- Requiring all clients, stylists, and customers to wear masks at all times. You may not enter the salon without a mask at this time.
- Closing the lobby area. We ask that you wait in your car and we will come get you when the previous client has left.
- Checking temperatures. Both stylists and clients will be checked with a touch-less forehead thermomenter before entering the salon.
- Maintaining social distance. Each stylist and their own station separated by at least 8 ft. All shampoo and color stations are also distanced.
- Currently washing and blow drying hair. If you are not comfortable with this, you can refuse a blow dry. You are also welcome to come with wet/washed hair.
- NOT double booking at this time. We are unable to layer appointments like usual, i.e. cut someone's hair while someone else's color is processing, unless you are members of the same household.
- Limiting entry to clients, caregivers, and minor children, if necessary. If it's possible for you to leave your children at home, please do. Masks are required for all.
- Offering curbside retail pickup during business hours. On high traffic days, retail customers must remain outside.
- Fumigating the entire salon once weekly when clients and staff are not present.
- Disinfecting all stations and common areas with salon & medical-grade disinfectant between clients.
- NOT serving beverages or providing reading material at this time.
If you have any questions, or specifics needs, please call us at 616.676.1919.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable during your visit. ❤
We are so grateful for your understanding and patience, thank you! ❤